Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Hi! So, I kind of took an unintended break for like a month simply because, I honestly didn't spend much time on my laptop over break. 

So, It's 2014 now. Obviously I have some New Years resolutions, which are:

Get Fit. 

Yeah, like everyone else, but it will happen.


Eat Healthier.

I look at my diet and realize, it isn't very healthy to have Taco Bell or Bdubs multiple times a week. I also have that habit to just eat because I'm bored and I really want to lessen that. I don't want to cut out everything fun because I get cranky when I don't eat when I want, but I'm going to try to add healthier habits and transition out the not so healthy ones.

Read and Write More.

I've been toying with the idea of writing a sci-fi novel for quite some time, and I'd like to actually open Word and write some of my ideas down! I'd also like to read more, because I lacked a lot of that this year.

Perform on Stage.

I'm a dance minor for a reason. There is no real reason I psyche my self out when it comes to auditioning for anything. I want to perform SOMETIME this year.

Travel More.

I need to travel. I'm 20 years old, and I want to see more of this country and other countries as well. So far, my next "big" trip will be seeing my Grandmother in Los Angeles, which I'm going to make an effort to go around and see the city this time around instead of watching Game Show Network while she sleeps. 

Which brings me to my 2014 travel wishlist...


Chicago

I've been wanting go for like, ever. I've only been to the airport which doesn't totally count as anything except for being frustrated because of how O'Hare always has delays.


Philadelphia

I literally have no reason not to go to Philly, seeing as how two of my best friends live there. So this WILL happen. 


New York City

This is a goal to go next winter and see the NYC Ballet perform the Nutcracker. I also really would like to go when it's warm but the Nutcracker goal is NUMBER ONE.



The Bahamas

I have no real idea as to what part of the Bahamas I would like to go to, but I plan on going as part of a cruise so I guess whatever locations work best with the dates. But there is a pretty picture of something called Blue Lagoon Island.


A Gorgeous Beach in Mexico

This may or may not be part of a cruise, but if not on a cruise, I want to use one of those all inclusive Groupons and go to one of those picturesque resorts in Mexico and just relax, tan and drink all day long.


Now, I know this is a wishlist but the above places, I think I could make happen. I obviously want to go to places like Italy and France too, but I know I'm way too poor to actually make that happen this year. But 2015? I'm hoping! I'd also like to go out to Vegas sometime this summer and celebrate turning 21 out there, go back to the Grand Canyon and climb a mountain in Colorado. So we'll see! :)










1 comment:

  1. This year is going to be amazing for you I just know it!
    You should write a book. Just do it. :) Can't wait to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete