Monday, January 20, 2014

A Little Weekend in Review

I had a pretty fun weekend! Last time I posted I was getting ready to meet up with friends and go out! We ended up going to a new club opening, which was hosted by Chanel from Rob and Big. I really didn't know who that was but Jake says she was the hot girl from that show who wanted to be a rapper, so I guess I trust it. She's also verified on Twitter, and that is a life goal of mine. 


This is what I wore! Since I got such a great deal on that outfit, I have to talk about it. I got the skirt and the top for five dollars each from Charlotte Russe! The heels I bought second hand for twenty, but they are Steve Maddens so I think it was a pretty good deal.





So, naturally you all know I'm embarrassing. I fell down just walking there at least 3 times, a couple times inside and one more time leaving. It was so icy and my heels were so high! I had a lot of fun dancing and such, I just felt that it was so crowded (and there were SO many creepy guys! I mean not their fault for wanting to dance or anything, but still) and we could hardly understand what Chanel was saying when she was performing! I'm really glad I went though. I always have a fun time with my girls, and when my boyfriend came to pick me up later he brought me Taco Bell and that was the best thing in the whole world. 

Another great thing about the weekend was.. I didn't end up working.. at all. I mean I'm going to be upset when I have a shitty paycheck, but I was just so worn out! It was a nice little break from the real world. 

I also got my bowl I painted back from All Fired Up! 




I think it ended up looking great! It got the effect I was looking for and the red on the inside was just perfect! 

Another good thing is I went to the Gym on Sunday! Yay!!! I also went swimming later on in the day with my boyfriend and my roommate :) I'm really trying to make this gym thing work. I don't want to feel bad if I skip a day, because I honestly do have dance class everyday and I really think that counts. I have a full day ahead of me tomorrow, so I think I'm going to call it good night to this blog post! 




 photo BlogHopButtonFinal_zps99116d5e.png

1 comment: