Friday, November 22, 2013

Hey there gorgeous!

Hey There!



My name is Kat, and I'm going to try this whole blogging thing.

Me! I was going to a Fall Out Boy concert!



I think the proper way to start this out is to let you guys get to know a bit about me. So, first things first,
I have to give my credit and inspiration for starting a blog to my wonderful friend Rachael over at Pretty in Pink. She is amazing and I think everyone should go and read her blog <3

Rachael and myself in 2012 when we worked at Cedar Point! 
Yeah, It's a little rough, but every picture is rough when you work there lol.

Anyways, I'm probably your average twenty year old. I'm in school with a major in nursing,

with minors in Womens Studies and Dance (Yeah it makes no sense, but whatevs)
I live in Ohio, It's not that bad but it's really not that great either. I really love cats, food, nail polish and makeup. Thats probably what I'm going to be focusing on hurrrr.

Here are some of my kitty-boos <3

Griffin- a rare photo where he doesnt look grumpy.

Pedro- more of my mom's cat, but a total sweetheart.

Walter- my baby kitten!

Zeus- he's a total mama's boy and his brother is Walter!



Anyways! I hope y'all read this and find out whatever I'm doing day to day!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to see your blog grow. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks dear, love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete